Eclectic Sport Management is a division of Eclectic Holdings which was formed in 2003 as a small multi-medium enterprise that would provide management services to athletes and sport entities throughout the country and globally.
- Management Division
- Commercial Division
- Consulting Division
why choose us
The organisation’s mission is founded on the idea that maintaining satisfied customers is essential to the financial health of the organisation. Our company will attract and maintain a loyal customer base through its customer-oriented focus on business. All employees are trained and held responsible for providing superior service, developing a long lasting trust bond with customers.
Our vision is to be one of the leading sports management companies of choice in the country and internationally. Eclectic Sports Management aims to manage sport in such a way that we create brands out of athletes and entities, hence increase athletes quality of life and earning potential for all stakeholders involved.
goals & objectives
•Establish strategic partnerships
•Promote Education through sport
•Allow for a diversified balance of our client base
•Operate and evolve in direct response to the sports industry demands
•Seek to represent mature, disciplined, professional and naturally talented sport persons
•Manage, develop and nurture future talent for our country as a whole
•Partner and represent people/entities that would help enhance economic growth(directly/indirectly)
•Manage and promote our talent as Proudly South African
•Diversify our business operations in order to enhance and create continuous opportunities globally
•Understand our client’s needs and therefore provide solutions that are innovative and add value•Grow the Eclectic brand•Become a management company of choice•Increase our market visibility
- Allow for a diversified balance of our client base
- Operate and evolve in direct response to the sports industry demands
- Seek to represent disciplined professional and naturally talented sport personalities
- Manage, develop and nurture future talent for our country as a whole
- Represent individuals/entities that would help enhance economic growth (directly/indirectly)
- Manage and promote our talent as Proudly South African
- Diversify our business operations in order to enhance and create opportunities
- Thus we will be operating in those areas that will enhance and improve our overall service to our clients in such a manner that we become the best.